Geared for Success
- Our mandate is to assist Yukoners back to work.
- Our clients are unemployed Yukoners. Their skills and experiences represent a broad range of disciplines.
- Open since September 2001, we average 900 client visits per month.
- Our service is funded by the Yukon Government, Advanced Education, and Service Canada.
To Post a Job:
- By phone: 867-393-8270
- By fax: 867-393-8278 (click here for a printable pdf-format job ad form). You can download the free Adobe Reader here.
- Online: click here for the pdf-format form
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person: Suite 202 - 204 Black Street, Whitehorse.
Your Job Will be Posted:
- On our office Job Board.
- On the YUWIN online Job Board.
- On CHON-FM and CKRW, broadcast Yukon-wide and on the Web.
- With Watson Lake Outreach.
- With Dawson City Outreach.
- With Yukon First Nations offices.
- With SOFA (Service d'Orientation et de Formation des Adultes).
- With the Yukon Council on Disability.
- Advertise with us and you have the advantage of reaching active job seekers. You increase the opportunity to find the right person for your business needs.
- We offer employers the use of our boardroom to interview potential employees, for employment information
sessions, and to conduct employment testing.
- We can accept resumes on your behalf.
- Our location in downtown Whitehorse facilitates connecting employers with prospective employees.
- Yukon women who are unemployed, have a job interview and need an outfit to wear can take advantage of our Dress to Impress program.
Links to Regulatory Bodies
Other Business Services
- Canada Business Services - CBN promotes entrepreneurship and innovation, and provides assistance through an organized network of service centres across Canada.