Positions open: 1
Hours per Week: 24-40+
From small beginnings in the 1990s, CanaDream has grown into one of the largest RV rental and sales companies in Canada. The company's leadership position has been achieved through a combination of investments in experienced and well-trained Cast members at all locations, proprietary technology and continual investment, upgrading and maintenance of its systems and RV fleet. In 2017, CanaDream became part of the Apollo Tourism & Leisure Group of companies.
About the role
It takes a special kind of person to do this job. Those who are most successful enjoy working in a fast-paced supportive environment, being helpful and are energized interacting with different people during the day.
Every one of our team members is important to creating the best experiences possible for Guests and Customers, and it's our goal to foster a supportive and collaborative environment that honors the contributions of each of those team members. We do this through:
• First class training, coaching and mentoring opportunities;
• Promptly recognizing and acting on suggestions and feedback from employees at all levels;
• Utilizing people friendly and innovative technology;
• Giving all employees the resources and support they require to thrive.
You will do well in this position if you:
• Are results oriented and have a drive for excellent Guest and Customer service
• Have a passion for working efficiently, sharing ideas and contributing to the positive experiences of Guests
• Enjoy working in a transparent and supportive environment where workers' input is valued
• Enjoy interacting with people and helping them achieve their goals
• Are organized, self-motivated, punctual, and reliable
The Station Supervisor is responsible for the day to day operation of the station. He/she must possess robust leadership skills, high personal and professional standards, be a hands-on leader and have a solid knowledge of RV New and Used, Finance and Fixed operations. A "servant leadership" style and willingness to commit to established processes and procedures are required.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Assist in the day to day leadership and execution drive for the Service, Guest Services, and Preparations departments
• Create a sense of ownership by providing clear expectations, control of resources, responsibilities, and coaching; offering assistance without removing responsibility
• Make management decisions in line with CanaDream's policies, procedures and other relevant guidelines to ensure consistency
• Assume responsibility for overall performance, profitability, growth, direction and success of the Service, Guest Services and Preparations departments
• Determine staffing requirements and participate in the hiring, deploying, disciplining and terminating of employees
• Ensure that Cast members are scheduled according to station needs and budgetary requirements
• Enforce training as implemented by head office – actively coach Cast members to continuously improve their skills and contribution to CanaDream
• Distribute companywide communications to applicable Cast members in a timely manner
• Teach and coach Cast members to "think" how can we make things better for our Guests, Customers and for CanaDream
• Motivate, instill a sense of pride and ensure that all Cast members perform their role with an attitude of "It's our pleasure and we are happy to!"
• Excellent written, verbal and electronic communication skills
• 3-5 plus years of experience in business operations
• Excellent planning and forecasting skills
• Ability to build and maintain positive working relations with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization
• Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolves problems and make decisions that enhance the organization's effectiveness
• Anticipate, understand and respond to the needs of internal and external Guests and Customers to meet or exceed their expectations within the organization parameters
• Excellent organizational, strategic planning and implementation skills
• Detailed oriented and the ability to follow through
This is a great opportunity for a long and rewarding career. If you would enjoy working in a company that values integrity, truth, and ongoing self-improvement, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Racquel Daley at firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Contact Information: Raquel Daley
Apply with resume and references:
By Email: email@example.com
Positions open: 1
Hours per Week: 24-40+