Posted On: Jan 4, 2023
Advertised Until: Feb 4, 2023
Availability: Part Time
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Contact Name: Dillon Gordon
Apply With: Resume
- Consider yourself a “people person,” and enjoy meeting others.
- Love working as a team and appreciate the chance to collaborate.
- Understand how to create a great customer service experience.
- Have a focus on quality and take pride in your work.
- Are open to learning new things (especially the latest beverage recipe!)
- Are comfortable with responsibilities like cash-handling and store safety.
- Can keep cool and calm in a fast-paced, energetic work environment.
- Can maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Have excellent communications skills.
From free coffee to competitive pay, Starbucks is proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to our eligible part-time and full-time partners. Benefits include tuition reimbursement, health coverage with a variety of plans to choose from, and stock & savings programs like our equity reward program, Bean Stock. What’s more, Starbucks offers flexible scheduling and opportunities for paid time off. Visit starbucksbenefits.ca for details.
Summary of Experience
- Good news! No previous experience is required.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
- Prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
- Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships