UAP (Napa Auto Parts)
Posted On: Jan 1, 2023
Advertised Until: Mar 1, 2023
Wage: $17.85/hr. to start
Availability: Full Time
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Contact Name: Julia
Apply With: Resume / References
In Person: 3173, 3rd Ave., Whitehorse, YT
Join the Canadian leader in the distribution and marketing of automobile replacement parts and accessories. At NAPA, you’ll work with committed people in a professional environment with unlimited opportunities for individual career growth.
We’ve been around for over 80 years and we are still going strong!
Why work with us?
• Supportive team mates who are passionate about providing exceptional service
• “The Perks” including employee pricing on automobile parts/products and other corporate discount programs
• Flexible benefits program including health, medical, dental and life
• Pension plan
• Access to personal development and technical training programs
• Learn and collaborate with the best in the industry
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Handle orders and requests for parts and parts information by providing accurate, courteous, efficient and professional service to telephone, electronic and over-the-counter customers
• Prepare customer orders and handle product returns including returning unsold items to stock
• Assist Store Manager in daily operations including maintaining inventory, stock levels and assisting with store displays
• Process payment transactions and handle cash on a daily basis
• Valid Driver’s License
• 2 years of applicable experience in a similar role
• Automotive aftermarket and parts background and/or knowledge
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills
• Ability to use computers
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are looking to advance your career with a successful, continuously growing company, we want to hear from you!