Early Childhood Educator - Inclusion Support Worker
Nlaye Ndasadaye Daycare Society
Posted On: Jan 1, 2023
Advertised Until: Mar 1, 2023
Wage: $22 - $37/hr.
Availability: Full Time
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Contact Name: Ifrah Ali
Apply With: Resume
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In Person: D-81 Wilson Dr, c/o Nlaye Ndasadaye Daycare, c/o Nlaye Ndasadaye Daycare
By Fax: (867) 667-7052
- Collaborate with colleagues in the assessment of children to support the determination of specific needs / requirements of individuals.
- Support the development and implementation of individual program plans and strategies.
- Provide advice and support for families in relation to the educational opportunities available and progress being made
- Assist other staff in planning, evaluating and adjusting learning activities as appropriate.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other internal and external agencies/professionals, teaching and senior staff, to support achievement and progress of child.
- Be fully versed and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to the appropriate person.
- Participate and contribute to continuous professional development to ensure up to date knowledge and skills.
- Provide consistent and effective support in line with the requirements and responsibilities of your role.
- Level 1,2,3 designation
- RCMP check
- Doctor's note (fit to work with children)
- TB test
- Copy of Immunizations Record
- Current first aid/CPR
- Must have experience working with children
- Wage depends on Childcare Level
- Range $22 to $37.00
What we offer:
- Paid Personal Leave Days
- Paid Professional Development
- 100% Employer Paid Health and dental packaged
- Paid 1 week Christmas Closure