Humane Society Yukon
Posted On: Jan 1, 2023
Advertised Until: Mar 1, 2023
Hours: Flexible working hours based on 30 hours per week
Wage: $60,000 or $41.67 per hour (under review).
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Contact Name: Humane Society Yukon
Apply With: Cover Letter / Resume
By Email: email@example.com
- Deliver successful revenue generation campaigns, which contribute to the financial health of the Society and raise the profile of the organization with the public, governments and funders.
- Implement media and communications strategies which increase public awareness of the needs of the animals under the Society’s care, raise the Society’s profile, and support the mission of the organization.
- Lead a strong, inclusive team to deliver on the activities and mandate in a positive, cohesive workplace.
- Carry out community engagement plans to build a successful volunteer program, initiate and maintain partnerships with First Nation and municipal governments, and build positive relationships with a variety of community organizations.
- Work in conjunction with the Board and professional bookkeeper to maintain financial responsibility, accurate and timely financial reporting and overall fiscal accountability of the organization.
- Provide administrative support to the Board, identifying priority areas of concern and delivering on the strategic plan, business plan, and direction provided by the Board.
- Flexible working hours based on 30 hours per week.
- Rate of Pay: $60,000 or $41.67 per hour (under review).
- Leave, sick days and other benefits are in accordance with the Yukon Employment Standards Act.
- The office is located at the Humane Society Yukon, Mae Bachur Animal Shelter, on Tlingit Street, Whitehorse.
- The Executive Director is expected to spend the majority of the time in the office, however flexible work arrangements may be approved by the Board.
- For further information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org