Northern Native Broadcasting Yukon - Chonfm
Posted On: Jan 1, 2023
Advertised Until: Mar 1, 2023
Wage: Dependent on training and experience
Availability: Full Time / Part Time / Days
Duration: Permanent / Term
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Contact Name: Michelle Kolla, General Manager
Phone: (867) 335-2095
Apply With: Resume / References
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In Person: #260, 2237 2nd Avenue, Whitehorse, Yukon
The General Manager with the support and assistance of the Board of Directors ensures the development, maintenance and financial health of a contemporary Yukon First Nation broadcast organization and its technical and network facilities.
- A degree or diploma in Business Administration with a positive record of achievement that includes at least five years' management experience or equivalent.
- The ability to make informed decisions and solve problems.
- A transformative leadership style that builds consensus, resolves conflicts and concludes successful negotiations;
- A demonstrated understanding of strategic planning, implementation and annual business planning.
- Demonstrates ability to positively manage cash flow and working budgets;
- Media experience, and an understanding of radio skills.
- Experience building and managing high performance teams; knowledge of labor laws and appreciation of Yukon First Nation language, culture and computer literacy.