Infrastructure Development Manager
Posted On: Jan 23, 2023
Advertised Until: Mar 23, 2023
Availability: Full Time
Location: Dawson City, YT
Contact Name: Tr'ondëk Hwëch'in
Apply With: Cover Letter / Resume
By Email: email@example.com
In Person: 1242 Front Street Admin
- Post-Secondary Degree (Masters degree preferred) in the area of Architectural Technology, Engineering, Construction Management or a related field. A Journeyman Red Seal Ticket, in either carpentry, plumbing or electrical with significant project and budget management experience in a northern, Indigenous context, may be considered as equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience supervising, performance managing, coaching and mentoring employees.
- Demonstrated experience and / or training in project planning, project management, work planning and reporting / providing recommendations to senior management.
- Demonstrated experience with budgeting processes, costing, variance reporting, and forecasting.
- Experience in preparing expressions of interest, proposals, tenders and contracts.
- Proficient knowledge of maintenance planning and administration.
- Knowledge of Canadian and Yukon Building Codes.
- Strong decision making, conflict resolution and problem solving skills.