Posted On: Jan 18, 2023
Advertised Until: Mar 16, 2023
Wage: Depending on Experience
Availability: Full Time / Days / Evenings / Weekends
Location: Dawson City, YT
- Plan and direct food preparation and cooking activities.
- Ensure food is prepared to order in a timely manner.
- Conduct training on kitchen procedures and expectations.
- Ensure kitchen is cleaned and meets all regulations.
- Develop schedule for kitchen staff to ensure coverage and maximize operational efficiencies.
- Place food and supply orders as necessary.
- Develop a culinary plan to ensure quality satisfaction with long and short-term goals.
- Co-ordinate with the general manager with the creation of seasonal, monthly or annual menus; create new recipes.
- Standing for extended periods of time, work under pressure, handling heavy loads, physically demanding, fast paced environment, Repetitive tasks, attention to detail, overtime required.
- Perform same duties as workers supervised.
- Solid leadership experience.
- Ability to anticipate problems and create innovative solutions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Proficient with budgeting.
- 3 years to less than 5 years experience.
- Food safe level 2 certification.
- Excellent Oral Communication, Team Player, Reliability, Dependability, Organized.