Posted On: Jan 1, 2023
Advertised Until: Mar 1, 2023
Availability: Part Time
Location: Whitehorse, YT
In this role, you will have the opportunity to support our clients' merchandising initiatives and enhance relationships with cosmeticians & department managers. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work daytime hours and is self-motivated but loves working with a great support team.
- Setup and update cosmetic sections according to the planogram and instructions provided
- Come prepared to all shifts and follow instructions provided within the planogram that is issued
- Plan and schedule store visits within assigned territory
- Communicate work schedule to support team members, when required
- Attend training conference calls, online training and field training as required
- Create and develop strong working relationships with key in-store contacts
- Complete all shift reporting, including daily reports which will include photographs of completed tasks. This reporting is completed online
- 2+ years relevant merchandising experience (cosmetics preferred but not essential)
- Relevant experience supervising indirect reports
- Strong attention to detail, specifically executing changes to a planogram
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to plan and prioritize
- Energetic, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm time
- Valid driver's license, access to the exclusive use of a reliable vehicle.
- Must be comfortable travelling up to 60kms from your region
- Computer savvy with access to a PC Computer and internet and the ability to take and submit photos of your work.