Post a job
- Employers advertising for foreign workers under federal/provincial/territorial programs will automatically see their job postings appear on our website when posted through Canada Job Bank. Employment Central will continue to post all other job ads.
- Employers posting new jobs as of January 1, 2023, will receive an email confirmation or email rejection notification about your job ad.
- The maximum number of days a job vacancy will remain active on our website will be 60 days.
- You will receive an email reminder from us, 1 week before your posting will expire.
- Once you receive an email notification that your posting is about to expire, you may repost your job ad in order to keep the posting active.
- A print button will be available for you to print your job ad.
Jobs submitted after 3:30 pm Monday to Friday will be posted the following business day.
Employers who experience issues accessing our on-line form through our website can call the front desk at 393-8270, email us or drop by in-person to request assistance.