Ni'ehłyat, Nidähjì’ (Our Families, Our Future) Manager
Posted On: Jan 13, 2023
Advertised Until: Mar 13, 2023
Wage: 98,099.07 Annually
Availability: Full Time
Location: Dawson City, YT
Contact Name: Tr'ondëk Human Resources
Apply With: Cover Letter / Resume
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post-Secondary degree in a health, social or family field or similar with a minimum 4 years’ experience managing community-based health, social or family programs and services. An equivalent combination of education, knowledge, skills and experience.
- In depth knowledge of wellness and of the TH social structure, traditions and cultural values and health, social and family issues affecting First Nation people.
- In-depth knowledge of TH culture and traditions and experience implementing TH values into TH programs and services.
- Strong knowledge of holistic case management and trauma informed practices.
- Experience with financial management, including budgets, resource management, proposal and grant writing.
- Demonstrated experience managing, supervising, coaching and performance managing staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement, manage, evaluate and report on holistic programs / services delivery.
- Proven knowledge of outside resources available for planning and referral purposes.
- Previous experience working in a First Nation Government administrative setting and/or working directly with First Nations to deliver social programs and services (an asset).
- Experience in conflict resolution, mediation, negotiations and problem solving.
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Office Suite including, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and ability to moderate videoconference / Zoom meetings.
- Basic knowledge of Bill-C92 and Family Child Services processes.
- Basic knowledge of Tr’ondëk Hwëch’in Final Agreement and Self Government Agreement.