Posted On: Jan 1, 2023
Advertised Until: Mar 1, 2023
Wage: Based upon experience
Availability: Full Time
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Contact Name: Phoenix MacLaren
Phone: (867) 668-3438
Apply With: Cover Letter / Resume
By Email: email@example.com
In Person: 9039 Quartz Rd, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 4Z5
We're looking for qualified candidates to join our Rentals Team as Pre-Delivery Inspection Technician (PDI). This is a Regular, full-time position for our Whitehorse, YT Location.
The PDI Tech is responsible for making ready all service and sales units for customers as well as assisting with checking in new units, show set up and taking inventory pictures.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
We offer our team members many benefits to help them achieve their goals and support our company culture. We are looking for team members who align with our Values and who are Humble (emphasize team over self), Hungry (thinking about the next opportunity for success) and Smart (good judgement and intuition about group dynamics and the actions of their words). In return, we offer:
• Opportunities for career growth and development
• Competitive Healthcare Benefits Package
• Employer matching RRSP program
• Corporate discounts on computers, flights, hotels, etc.
• Employee/Family Bursary Program
• Friendly and supportive work environment and an ambitious team
• Discounts on RV purchases, rentals and parts
• Company events focused around social action and getting together as a team
Fraserway RV is part of Canada’s largest vertically integrated RV Company, with full-service dealerships spanning coast to coast. As the place for everything RV, we help our customers feel at home wherever they are on their RV adventure. We are industry leaders in selling, servicing, and renting recreational vehicles across Canada, and as a team do everything possible to ensure our customer’s vacation dreams are realized.
If you know this is the position for you, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your application with a copy of your resume and cover letter to be considered.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Reviewing work orders.
• Performing a complete diagnostic review to determine problem(s).
• Completing all warranty and repair work as required.
• Maintaining a clean and organized work space.
• PDI’s (Pre-Delivery Inspections) of all our rental units. This includes small repairs varying from appliances, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and oil changes.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
• Minimum 2 Years of similar or relevant work experience.
• Good attitude
• Good diagnostic skills
• RV & Trailer repairs experience an asset
• Experience with Plumbing, Carpentry, or Electrical (Automotive or Industrial)
• Experience with vehicle hitch and wiring
• General house renovation skills an asset
• Availability to work rotating Saturdays