Staples Canada Inc.
Posted On: May 4, 2023
Advertised Until: Jul 2, 2023
Availability: Full Time
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Contact Name: Inderjeet Singh
Apply With: Resume
By Email: email@example.com
In Person: Manager on duty
A sales associate is usually responsible for welcoming customers, maintaining floor appearance, directing customers to goods and operating cash registers. They ensure that their company makes more sales and gets customers products suited to their needs.
- Maximizes sales opportunities with every customer by using current selling techniques and company programs.
- Provides coverage and assistance in all areas of the store where business needs require and as associate training supports.
- Maintains company merchandising standards, including current pricing, signage, plan-o-grams, promotional planners, ad set-ups and displays.
- Properly secures all company assets and physical inventory.
- Has a complete understanding of all company policies and procedures related to this position, as outlined in the training checklist.
- Maintains general cleanliness of all areas, including receiving area, lunchroom and washrooms as assigned, according to company standards.