Stock Clerk Retail
Posted On: Apr 18, 2023
Advertised Until: Jun 16, 2023
Availability: Full Time
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply With: Cover Letter / Resume
By Email: email@example.com
We are looking for a self-motivated, highly energetic people to work on our night stocking crew! This is an overnight position, working 40 hrs/wk, over 4 shifts Mon-Thurs. Job duties include, but are not limited to, stocking shelves, completing planograms, and completing zero balance walks.
- Moves products from receiving to appropriate sales floor locations.
- Down-stocks products from overstock/mid-stock to sales floor locations.
- Labels and organizes overstock/mid-stock as per company standards.
- Maintains company merchandising standards, including current pricing, signage, plan-o-grams, promotional planners, ad set-ups and displays.
- Ensures that EAS (electronic article surveillance) security tags are placed onto all newly received product as indicated by company policy as required.
- Properly secures company assets and physical inventory and follows all loss prevention and key control procedures.
- Has a complete understanding of all company policies and procedures related to this position, as outlined in the training checklist.
- Checks all sources of communication for information (white boards, bulletin boards, portal, etc).
- Identifies and communicates suggestions for improvements in all areas of business.
- Maintains general cleanliness of all work areas, lunchroom and washrooms as assigned, according to company standards.