Watson Lake Home Building Centre
Posted On: Jan 1, 2023
Advertised Until: Mar 1, 2023
Wage: To be discussed
Availability: Part Time / Days / Weekends / Variable
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Contact Name: Susan Drury OR Amber Bauer
Apply With: Cover Letter
By Email: email@example.com
In Person: 1001 Centennial Ave, Watson Lake, Yukon, Y0A 1C0
By Fax: (867) 536-7418
- This is a physically demanding position working out in the elements all day long.
- Loading/unloading of company delivery/customer vehicles
- Maintaining the inventory in the yard/warehouses
- Hauling lumber, drywall, pipe, bags, etc
- Shovelling snow, dirt, keeping walkways, driveways, yard clear of debris and snow
- Maintain packing slips and verify correct product is provided
- Assist with the daily upkeep of the yard including organizing stock, cleaning, and maintaining pallets/stock
- Other general yard duties as required
- Knowledge of building supplies along with experience in construction is an asset.
- Must be physically fit and able to aid in all deliveries of building supply materials.
- Forklift experience is an asset but not a requirement as training is available