Taku River Tlingit First Nation
Posted On: Jan 1, 2023
Advertised Until: Mar 1, 2023
Hours: 72 hour pay period
Wage: $27.42-$32.91 depending on education and experience
Availability: Full Time
Location: Atlin, BC
Contact Name: Taku River Tlingit First Nation
Apply With: Resume
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION: Youth Coordinator
- In collaboration with, manager and staff of Health and Social, design, coordinate, implement, evaluate, and report on a comprehensive youth program of activities for Atlin.
- Build strong interpersonal relationships with youth one on one and in group settings providing daily communication and support based on individual as well as group needs.
- Work with staff and outside agencies to facilitate appropriate programs and services for clients.
- Assist other HS in planning and delivery of other community events.
- Assist in the development and implementation of employment/training opportunities for youth.
- Other duties as assigned in consultation with manager.
- Post-secondary education related to youth social work or a combination of education and experience.
- Previous education and experience with youth.
- Ability to work with people from various disciplines and cultures.
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
- Provide Criminal Record Check, Vulnerable Sector
Criminal Record Check, Vulnerable Sector References
- No Phone calls will be entertained.
- We thank all those who apply but only those who are being considered will be contacted
- Preference given to Taku River Tlingit First Nation Citizens.
- We are only able to accept applications from permanent Canadian residents.