- Local job board
- Computer and printer access
- Fax and phone access
- Resume and cover letter assistance
- Career counselling
- Interview prep
- Job search
- Referrals for assessments
- Assistance applying for training and wage subsidy funding
- Job advertisements
- Boardroom access for interviewing needs
- Resume collection for vacant positions (upon request)
Employment Central is officially on Facebook!
Like and follow us for important information on upcoming events, featured local job postings, and job-seeking advice.
Social Media posts are being circulated that appear to be coming from Employment Central; however, they are coming from Employment Central Canada.
Please note that Employment Central in Whitehorse, Yukon is not known as Employment Central Canada.
These posts are asking for funds for Immigration purposes and the applicant is asked to forward a sum of money for the purpose of processing their application.
If you suspect that you may be a target of fraud, or if you have already sent funds, report the fraud to The Canadian Anti- Fraud Centre:
Hours of operation
10:00 am - 4:45 pm
Employment Central & Job Bank Partnership
Employment Central is partnering with Job Bank to improve services for Yukon Employers and Job Seekers. Yukon Job Bank Postings are now accessible from the Employment Central Job Board. Job Bank postings are indicated by a red maple leaf.
What is Job Bank?
Job Bank is the Government of Canada’s leading source for jobs and labour market information. It offers users free occupational and career information such as job opportunities, educational requirements, main duties, wage rates and salaries, current employment trends, and outlooks.
What are the benefits to local employers?
- Employers can invite registered job seekers to apply to an opening
- Job matching functionality can help screen job seekers for you
- Job postings are seen across Canada
- Easy to use drop down menus to create job postings
- Eliminate the need to have resumes sent to your email
- Saves applicant details for easy follow-up
What are the benefits to local job seekers?
- Access to job postings that may not be available on local job boards
- Ability to filter for job openings that match your needs
- Fully mobile enabled, with options to receive notifications about new openings
- A resume building tool
- Access to career assessments to help you focus on jobs that fit:
- Receive invitations to apply for jobs
- Nutritional Program Cook – TermSep 29, 2023
- Tutor X 2 Positions – TermSep 29, 2023
- First Nation Education Advocate – TermSep 29, 2023
- Employee Development Coordinator – TermSep 29, 2023
- Healthy Babies Healthy Generations Support WorkerSep 29, 2023
- Housing & Facilities Data Analyst – TermSep 29, 2023
- Automotive Service TechnicianSep 28, 2023
- Real Estate AgentSep 28, 2023
- Housekeeper (Except Private Households)Sep 28, 2023
- Early Childhood Educator (Ece)Sep 28, 2023