Employment Central

Applying for Jobs from Outside Canada

Employment Central Services

The services of Employment Central can be accessed by anyone who is legally entitled to work in Canada and is seeking work in the Yukon

For more information:

Those intending to immigrate can find information on provincial and territorial nominee programs and general immigration requirements at: https://yukon.ca/en/immigrate-yukon and https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Employment Central is operated by Judy L Corley Consulting Inc. and is funded by Government of Yukon, Economic Development and Service Canada